What do you believe in? Do you live a life devoid of happiness, confidence, courage? please read:
By way of introduction I am a catholic but not your conventional catholic. I believe in an all powerful being that knows our inner secrets, wishes, and whatever you can think of. Well!! as for the name I call it GOD too but does not believe in that name tag. I wish we could only call him the most powerful, most caring being. Let me not disgress as this is not the reason for my writing.
I have recently read a book titled "the Secret", in fact it sits right on my bedsit. The book has been an eye-opening, if not a major confirmation of what I have always felt like: I do not need a priest or pastor to tell me what God thinks about me, my life or where I am going. Now do not get me wrong, "men of God", as they are called are a powerful tool, who have helped over the course of the years numerous people and there must be a reason beyond their existence (whatever their purpose), they can be a compass, to help you navigate your way accross certain realities and whatever you think they can help you with. However when it is a matter of speaking to God, you have as much standing as a man of God. I have no qualm about men of God's standing, beside who am I to judge,......
I only want to say to whoever is reading this piece, to talk to God, it lives in you and me and it would hear you. In the silence of the night, day, when you shut out any surrounding noise, you can hear hit, and you can ask it out for anything you want, if this is noble and fair, it will grant it. This is the message the "Secret" is tryng to pass but I guess wanting to appeal to Atheists as well as believers, the book omitted any reference to a "God".
Whatever you ask, ask in confidence, no doubts, just ask, thanking him in advance and you will see the magic happen!! I am writing from experience, there is not a thing I did not ask that was not granted to me and for this I am forever grateful. If asking or talking is too much, simply write it down, as if you were writing to a friend asking for help and do not forget to thank your friend in the letter..........

No comments:
Post a Comment