Saturday, 16 January 2016

Beauty Spot!!!! LA Girl Matte Finish Lip Gloss + Giveaway for my UK-Based Peeps


Are you based in the UK? Are you a YouTube Addict? Have you watched Colour Pop Lipstick reviews and are currently yearning to get your hands on it but are gutted because it is not availabe in the UK, hence you have to order from the U.S? Have you answered yes to all qestions??

Look no more, LA Girls to the rescue again!! Just like for LA Girl Pro-Concealer, the above glosses are a hit!!! However if your lips get really dry, I'd advise you to stay away, probably until the summer months. I love the matte finish. It almost makes me think that I have Kim Kard lips, loool! The Gloss comes in various colours so none is left out. You can get them from most Afro-Hair shops, £3.50 (please don't quote me on this, approximate figure).

I would giving the above three (obviously new)  to the first commentator! On your Marks!!!

P.S: My apologies in advance, this giveaway is only open to UK/European Based readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment