Saturday, 16 January 2016

Nigerian Movie - Fifty







I am not going to attempt writing a review, for the simple reason that I can't!!,loool. However what I can say is please go watch this movie. If you have access to Netflix, great! because the movie is already on. It is not so different from the usual. It follows the life of 4 successful women who are 50 or about to turn 50 in the city of Lagos. Again as I said earlier there is nothing new(Similar to Sex and the City), nothing wow about the storyline. The only thing that I loved in "Fifty" was the glamourous lives'depiction of the ladies. Also the quality of the movie and whole scenery was perfect. I look forward to watching more african movies with similar production quality. Please just go watch this, if you are African, you will be proud and happy (not but seriously!!!). If you are not African, hopefully this is a good way for you to see that the continent has also good things on offer. Deuces!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment