Monday, 4 January 2016

La Roche-Posay (Effaclar Range) Review

Hello Glamorous Ones!!!

My first post will be about my skin care journey!. Yes, I know how a lot of ladies struggle with their skin care as I did in the past. If I can find my old pictures I will include them.
First thing is knowing what type of skin you have.i.e: combination?oily?or dry skin? I have oily skin but did not realise it until 3 years ago. I used so many products (I do not want to shade any products but please my beautifuls, stay away from alcohol based products, such as Clinique products, speaking from experience) without seeing any improvements until I met La Roche-Posay Product, to be precise their Effaclar Range. In love........................... It works great or Combination skin (half-oily and half-dry) and is very good for black skin, super affordable too.
I don't want to bore you more, I am including my before and after pictures. If you do have any questions, I will be more than happy to help.

Stay blessed

p.s: Google will not allow me to post the pictures. I will see if I can try later.

No comments:

Post a Comment